Comment on page
There are two ways to get Bitcoin on Polysports:
- First, by simply joining Free Bitcoin Tournaments which go Live from time to time on the App - Playing Fantasy Sports Contest during that period will decide your rank on the Bitcoin leaderboard & apart from your winning amount for contests you have joined, you can also win Bitcoin for FREE as per the Bitcoin leaderboard.
- Second, by playing Fantasy Sports & Casual Games, you can withdraw your winnings directly into your Bank Account, PS1, Matic, or BTC.
- Contests that are considered for Bitcoin Tournaments are :
Mega - all types of contests, Mini - all types of contests, Micro - all types of contests, Head to Head - only contest with an entry fee above 200 Game Coins.
- Ensure to join the Bitcoin Tournament by clicking the 'Join Now' button.
- A cumulative point of contests you have joined during the Bitcoin Tournament period (Between the Start & End date) will decide your rank on the Bitcoin leaderboard.
By joining more contests with multiple teams will increase your chance to win Bitcoin.